Bag Bamboo Activated Charcoal (Violet) 100% Natural & Chemical Free Moisture
Why Bamboo Charcoal ?
- SUPERIOR AIR PURIFIER - Keeps All Rooms, Cars, Pet, Shoes, Gym Bags & Travel Items Smelling Their Cleanest & Freshest. Perfect Odor Absorber, Neutralizer & Deodorizer! Perfect housewarming gift set!
- 100% NATURAL, GREEN & CHEMICAL FREE - Uses Sustainably Sourced Activated Bamboo Charcoal. 100% Safe!
- LONG LASTING - Reusable. Better than Baking Soda. This Odor Remover Completely Recharges in Sunlight.
- KEEPS FOOD FRESH - Keep in Fridge to Absorb Harmful Moisture, Mold & Bacteria Before they Spoil Food
How to Use:
- Simply place the bag in or near shoes, gym bags, luggage, suitcases, cars, bathrooms, bedrooms, near freshly painted walls, fridges, etc.
- Every month, leave the bag out to rest in the sun for an hour to "refresh" the bag, making it ready to use again!
- Activate bamboo charcoal works great to regulate humidity, which is important for the health of your hair and body. Place Bamboo Charcoal in a vase or basket in each high traffic room of your house. During periods of high humidity, excess moisture will be absorbed by the bamboo charcoal. During periods of low humidity, the moisture will be released, thus regulating humidity to a neutral, beneficial level.
- The negative ions emitted by bamboo charcoal helps to balance out the positive ions emitted from your TV, computer, and modern day electronics. Balancing out the ions in your living environment relieves tension, stress, anxiety, and helps you feel relaxed and refreshed.
- Bamboo charcoal can absorb the odors from all over the house, and can even prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. You can place bamboo charcoal stalks in your refrigerator, closets, basement, laundry room, bedrooms, bathrooms, garage – any room in your house where there are foul odors.
- Bamboo charcoal can be placed under your pillow. During your sleep, the bamboo charcoal can help regulate the humidity in your bed and absorb sweat and other chemicals your body emits normally. Absorbing these chemicals helps keep your skin and hair healthy.
- Activated bamboo charcoal blocks static electricity. Electromagnetic waves raise the body temperature, and cause backaches, constipation, and all sorts of diseases.
- Bamboo charcoal can act as a natural humidity regulator. During periods of high humidity, the charcoal will soak up excess moisture in the air. Then when the air gets dry, the moisture will be distributed back into the air. During the muggy summer season, it can help to keep your room crisp and refreshing.
- Bamboo charcoal emits far-infrared rays. Far-infrared rays are called the rays of life and they can warm up your body temperature to promote blood circulation, speed up the metabolism, and encourage cell growth. It has been measured that bamboo charcoal radiates 93% of far-infrared rays.
- The minerals in bamboo charcoal purify water by removing harmful substances and mineralizing the water with beneficial substances. The water particles become smaller, which improves the flavor of water.
- Bamboo charcoal has been used for medicinal purposes for many centuries. Records indicate that charcoal was used in Hippocrates era for epilepsy, dizziness, and anemia. In Eastern medicine, it’s quite common to use charcoal as an ingredient in natural medicines.
We Also Recommend
IDH ACP-Grey-1 Bamboo Activated Charcoal (Grey)140 gram 100% Natural & Chemical Free Moisture
Bamboo Activated Charcoal (Black) 140 grams 100% Natural & Chemical Free Moisture
Bag Bamboo Activated Charcoal (Brown) 100% Natural & Chemical Free Moisture
Bag Bamboo Activated Charcoal (Blue) 100% Natural & Chemical Free Moisture