OBD SPEED LOCK Toyota Vios Yaris 2014-2017
Yaris (2013 to 2017) Automatic Transmission Only For Model E and G variants only
- 1. If you forgot to lock the doors, all doors will automatically lock once you only reach 20km/h.
- 2. Unlocks once you turn off the engine.
- 3. No recycle lock. Installation procedure:
- a. Turn off engine. Remove round screw at the triangular plastic panel located beside the left side of the clutch pedal.
- b. Pull the triangular plastic panel (it has plastic pegs only).
- c. Pull the white socket, and unplug it. then install Vios OBD by plugin the sockets.
- d. Plug the OBD speedlock located above the clutch/brake pedal