Infinite Air Digital Tire Inflator
- Model : TI-006 & CRS-TI-006
- Name : TIRE INFLATOR
- Power : 150W
- Voltage : DC 12V
- Material : ABS
- Line Length : 3M
- Cylinder : 22
- Heavy Duty Pump Tire Inflator
- Infinite Air Compressor Tire Inflator
- Sports Ball
- Multiple Uses: Our auto tire pump is equipped with a variety of inflatable nozzles. suitable not for only cars, but also for motorcycles, bicycles, all-terrain vehicles, jeeps, sports ball, air cushions and water toys.
- Portable Air Compressor Pump : Compact and Portable design, easy to store and transport anytime, anywhere to use. There are slots on both sides to store power cable and air hose. Additional tire repair tool included in the package, it can help you to solve the problem of tire leakage.
- Led Light :Not all flat tires happen during the daylight. It will allow other cars and vechicles to see you on the side of the road as well as illuminate the area you will need to be working while you inflate the flat tire. It also allows you to keep safe in emergency sitauations, easy to use in dark environment.
- Simple to use :Plug the 12V DC power cord into your 12V cigarette lighter socket or other 12V outlet. Connect to tire valve with the air hose, then press the power button to turn on the compressor and it will start to inflate the flat tire.
1. the inflator is plugged into the cigarette lighter port before the car is started. Some larger vehicles have high power alternators which can cause the fuse of the inflator to blow when the vehicle is initially started. Starting the vehicle before plugging in the tire inflator allows the current to normalize first. In case your tire inflator suddenly losses power, try changing the built-in fuse of the tire inflator plug (a spare fuse is included with your tire inflator).
2. Some smaller vehicles have weaker cigarette lighter ports that cannot consistently support a tire inflator. In this case, it would be better to plug the inflator into an accessory port instead of the lighter port (if this is available). Accessory ports usually support higher powered gadgets.